The core theoretical philosophy at Summit comes from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy models. Summit Behavioral Therapy incorporates the core concepts taught in the Parent Workshop with the use of play and talk therapy. Summit provides behavioral therapy to individuals with Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health Disorders and those who struggle with significant behavioral issues. Summit is able to help individuals experiencing chronic crisis, life transitions or acute behavioral problems.
In our children/teen services, specialties include the treatment of Oppositional Defiant Disorder, ADHD, Anxiety Disorders, Mood Disorders, Explosive Disorders and Autism Spectrum Disorders, and include:
- Weekly individual therapy with family involvement
- Therapy in the natural environment: in-home and community locations
- Personalized treatment plans that coordinate with other therapeutic supports and school services.
In our adult therapy options, specialties include treatment of Impulse Control Disorder, Personality Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Mood Disorders, and include:
- Individual weekly sessions at the Summit Therapy Center.
- Therapy Groups for: Anger Management, Stress Management, Men’s issues and Women’s issues.
- Personalized treatment plans that will coordinate with other therapeutic support services.
If you or someone you know is interested or has the need for therapeutic services, please contact us through our “Referral” tab and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, if interested in therapy groups, take a look at our calendar for times.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON KIDS THERAPY – CLICK HERE »
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ADULT THERAPY – CLICK HERE »