AST on Saturday
Adaptive Skills Training every Saturday
Session 1 begins at 10:30am to 12:30pm and Session 2 begins at 1pm to 3pm.
- Calendar of Events for November 2016
- 11/5: Fall Wreaths (Art) and Leaf Collecting (Art/Science)
- 11/12: Turkey Craft and Community Outing
- 11/19: Dream Catchers (Art) and Community Outing
- 11/26: Pilgrim Hats/Native Headbands (Art) and Community Outing
Who: Therapeutic Groups designed to focus on the specific developmental challenges for Youth, Pre-Teens, Teens and Young Adults, all in specialized ratios.
What: Goal oriented structured skills training activities designed to help in all areas of personal growth including: fine/gross motor, socialization, safety awareness, community integration, emotional/behavioral management, self-care, independence and health.
When: AST is available Tuesday-Friday during the after-school hours of 3-5:30pm, Saturday from 10am-3pm. AST is also available for extended program hours during school vacations and summer time.
Where: AST activities are based at the Summit Skills Center and also occur in any community location.
Why: Offers an array of skills training and behavioral support individually and in social groups.
Date(s) - 11/26/2016
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Summit Therapy Center